Skip to Content
Jeffrey S. Weiner, P.A. Jeffrey S. Weiner, P.A.
Available 24/7 305-985-6640

What If I or a Family Member Is Arrested Overseas?

If you are arrested overseas, the first thing you need to do is try to make contact with a family member or a friend back here in the States. They will then call us. We will then immediately find out your charges, get all the relevant information, and ideally get on a plane and get to where you are, to see you, to retain the best possible lawyer over there who will report to us so that we can make sure that everything possible is being done on your behalf. For 41 years, I have handled international criminal cases. I've traveled all over the world. It's always worked out to the benefit of the United States citizen arrested abroad to have a US criminal defense lawyer who's knowledgeable in International Criminal Law, who has the contacts and connections with the best criminal lawyers in that country to represent you and to work with you.