Skip to Content
Jeffrey S. Weiner, P.A. Jeffrey S. Weiner, P.A.
Available 24/7 305-985-6640

How Can I Defend Myself Against a Charge of Possession of Child Pornography?

The answer is very simple, you can't. And it's not just for these type charges, child pornography type cases. Any criminal case demands that you be properly represented by an experienced criminal defense attorney. I am a board certified criminal defense attorney, and I have seen case after case, where lawyers who don't practice criminal law have represented people or people have represented themselves only to get disastrous results that are on the internet, that are forever, and that really affect people's lives in a negative way. You know, if you have a heart problem, you go to a board certified heart specialist, a physician. When you have a criminal problem, you need to go to a specialist, to a criminal defense lawyer who specializes in defending people accused of crimes. That's what we do. So call us, we can help you.