Skip to Content
Jeffrey S. Weiner, P.A. Jeffrey S. Weiner, P.A.
Available 24/7 305-985-6640

Do You Represent Members of Our Armed Forces in Criminal Cases?

I do, and not just criminal cases, I represent members of our armed forces in all sorts of cases, including disciplinary proceedings in the armed forces themselves. We've represented people in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard. In addition, I'm proud to say I have a son who is about to graduate from the United States Military Academy in West Point. I've lectured in law at West Point, and we know all about the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and we can help. So if you're in the armed forces, if you're in the Reserves, if you've been charged with a crime, either related to or totally unrelated to your service in our armed forces, the ramifications, as you know, can be great. You can literally be discharged from the military, even for minor violations such as DUI or possession of marijuana. So call us as soon as you are under investigation or as soon as you have been arrested for any crime. We can help you, whether it's in military tribunals or if it's in the civilian courts.